How to meet people?

Watch
MikelArteta812
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
How can I meet new people? I’m an introverted guy. My hobbies are the gym, walking and listening to podcasts. I don’t have much in life and it doesn’t take much to make me happy so yea
SexyCutieLovely
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, I am super introverted to, I am not usually the one to start a conversation. My advice to you is to try and talk to someone who is an extrovert. I say this because I have a friend who is also an introvert and it is very awkward for us to talk to each other because neither of us like to start conversations so we kinda just sit there in the awkward silence.

DON'T DO THAT, IT'S AWKWARD AF.
The best thing to do is just kinda walk up to someone and say Hi. Or even if someone sit's behind you in a class just turn around and introduce yourself. Even if you don't talk to that person very often it is still good to become familiar with them because that could be good for a future friendship if you don't become friend's right away.

Anyway, sorry for the long reply but trust me it works. (And if it doesn't you probably don't want to be friend with that person anyway).
Wish you Luck, SCL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (22)
9.87%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
3.14%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.73%
Finding the motivation (62)
27.8%
Getting distracted (38)
17.04%
Procrastination (77)
34.53%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.45%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.45%

Watched Threads