Uk driving theory test advice please

Watch this thread
goneclear
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hey, how do I revise for my theory test, I just turned 17, my provisional license is on the way, is the test hard and any tips please?
grey-giraffe
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
Download the Theory 4 In 1 app. If I remember correctly it's £5. You get access to loads of practice questions covering all the areas of the theory test and videos for practicing hazard perception.
franklyfruity
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
many of my friends have taken their theory tests and passed with flying colours, they all swear by the theory 4 in 1 app as mentioned above! for most of them it was their only source of revision haha. i'd probably also recommend getting one of the little driving theory textbooks for some additional practice and to explain any areas you're unsure of. good luck!!
slartibartfast4
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by goneclear)
Hey, how do I revise for my theory test, I just turned 17, my provisional license is on the way, is the test hard and any tips please?
You can also do online theory test practise, there's quite a few websites that do it. A friend of mine did theirs at UK driving skills, they also have downloadable highway code books that have interactive theory test questions in them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (113)
40.79%
They're exactly what I expected (66)
23.83%