The Student Room Group

architecture portfolio

im applying for the 2022 architecture courses and i cant find any deadlines for portfolios on the websites how soon after submitting your ucas application do you need ot submit your portfolio by? i have a lack of work right now as im doing graphics and not art, and dont have many personal pieces yet.
Original post by libi_222
im applying for the 2022 architecture courses and i cant find any deadlines for portfolios on the websites how soon after submitting your ucas application do you need ot submit your portfolio by? i have a lack of work right now as im doing graphics and not art, and dont have many personal pieces yet

My son started to receive requests for portfolios within a couple of weeks of submitting his UCAS form. Timings vary from uni to uni, but on average he was given three to four weeks to submit.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
My son started to receive requests for portfolios within a couple of weeks of submitting his UCAS form. Timings vary from uni to uni, but on average he was given three to four weeks to submit.

thank you!!
Reply 3
Original post by libi_222
im applying for the 2022 architecture courses and i cant find any deadlines for portfolios on the websites how soon after submitting your ucas application do you need ot submit your portfolio by? i have a lack of work right now as im doing graphics and not art, and dont have many personal pieces yet.

they will let u know when they give u offers and email you but for me they have only given 2 weeks notice for the deadline
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending