TrES2b
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
please help

so the deadline for applications jan26th for the UK and my school have done their first set of mocks now and plan to do the next set in march.

my predicated grades atm aren't fantastic but I know by march they will be much higher. i will still apply in jan 26th but once the extra applications open can I apply with my new set of predicated grades to same unis or I have to apply to different ones
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
You can only apply through Extra if you have all decisions with no offers or you reject all your current choices.
And only the 'left-overs' will still be open at that point.

A better idea is to work your socks off this year and go for the best grades you can, without making a UCAS application.
Then apply to UCAS next year for 5 choices with achieved grades - no predictions and no guesswork.
Nowhere does it say you can only apply to Uni straight from school.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (4)
8.51%
Okay (17)
36.17%
A bit lacking (13)
27.66%
Not good at all (13)
27.66%

Watched Threads