Is modafinil, a brain-boosting nootropic, effective?

Watch
sofiasmith1
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Nootropics One of the most efficient nootropics for brain enhancement is modafinil. Modafinil is regarded as the "Limitless pill" because of its ability to improve cognition.
These days, modafinil nootropics are used by entrepreneurs, students, athletes, scientists, shift workers, and others. It improves alertness, mental capacity, and focus, all of which help you be more productive. These brain boosting nootropics are especially beneficial for students as well as many professionals.
olivejuice241
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
I take it for narcolepsy it just keeps me awake
issawrap
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Yeah I've had it - definitely keeps you awake and alert from what I remember
Last edited by issawrap; 5 days ago
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Back in 1st year Uni me and my flatmates (mainly them who roped me into paying a share using my card) bought a bunch online. If I recall, it had no effect on me, and I noticed no changes- waste of my 1/4 share of £80 for the modest haul of it that we got.

I'm sure it works for some (especially dependent on their conditions) but for the average person, there's not much you can draw from it outside of drinking coffee, in my experience.

(One of my flatmates definitely got a boost from it though :lol: )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.83%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.42%
No (109)
26.91%
I'm not sure (52)
12.84%

Watched Threads