Why do I get so much discharge?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
I get quite a lot of discharge daily and I don’t really want to go to the doctors so I’m just wondering if anyone knows why this is? I’m not sure if it’s something I should be concerned about?
SubhanF
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 days ago
Speak to your doctor , your unlikely to find personalised care on TSR
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by SubhanF)
Speak to your doctor , your unlikely to find personalised care on TSR
I’m scared to talk about something so personal, I understand it’s the best idea but I know many females on here will have experienced this or have knowledge
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m scared to talk about something so personal, I understand it’s the best idea but I know many females on here will have experienced this or have knowledge
Yes, some people might have experienced the same thing or have some knowledge of it but that does not mean that the same thing is happening to you.

If you are concerned, speak to your doctor.
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Talk to your doctor or if they're a male and you don't feel comfortable having them check your schooner, ask for a female/nurse.

I'm not a girl but I've had my steamer checked by the doc several times (she's a lady so it's a bit embarrassing) and my old doc too (who was a guy.) The latter also gave me a prostate exam! :cry: it was interesting. All very professional, though.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 days ago
I get quite a lot of discharge daily and I don’t really want to go to the doctors so I’m just wondering if anyone knows why this is? I’m not sure if it’s something I should be concerned about?
LOOOO
Anonymous #3
Report 2 days ago
some people get a lot of discharge, others don't. I think the colour and consistency of your discharge is really important as well as the smell
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
People's perception of what is a lot of discharge will vary, so what you are experiencing may be entirely normal but it might also something like an infection and only your doctor can tell you what is going on in your case. You could have look on the NHS website for some general information, but ultimately if you are worried about this, it is best to speak to your GP for your own peace of mind.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (28)
30.77%
Yes - a trusted person (21)
23.08%
No (29)
31.87%
I'm not sure (13)
14.29%

Watched Threads