Christine9918
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hey all!

I needed help to find exam centres for bio chem phy and maths for Edexcel IAL. Also what do other international students do for writing exams under tourist visa? Is there some letter or specific visa needed? I am open to most countries but preferably in Europe.

Thanks!
G112
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 days ago
Try these:

Faregos Home Education Group (in Fareham, UK):
[email protected]

Tutors and Exams (in Coventry, UK):
[email protected]
https://www.tutorsandexams.uk

I can't remember if Faregos does IAL Edexcel, but I'm pretty sure Tutors and Exams in Coventry do.
I've been to Faregos and I will be going to Tutors and Exams next year. You can ask me questions if you have any, I will see if I can help you.

I'm not sure about the visa issue though. Perhaps you can ask the exam centre what the requirements are?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (1)
7.69%
Okay (5)
38.46%
A bit lacking (4)
30.77%
Not good at all (3)
23.08%

Watched Threads