hollyb04
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I haven’t seen an offers and rejection thread for us this year so I thought i’d make one, maybe just to let each other know when we hear anything?
Hannah_lynx
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
I haven't applied to vet med, but i was just thinking I need a thread of how to get over rejection.
shester15
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I'm keen to know when people are offered places at Bristol (5 year course - no interview)!
So far I've received interview offers for RVC graduate entry, Bristol graduate entry, and Harper & Keele
xLemonDropx
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Currently I have interview offers from RVC and Nottingham for Vet Med. I also recieved an offer yesterday for the Veterinary Nursing and Companion Animal Behaviour course at Bristol.
Jasee97
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
It’s great to have a thread like this, it helps to gauge how the universities progress with applications. Although they do things greatly spread out it’s nice to know when they start their processes. I can imagine everyone is extremely anxious but excited. Bristol I’ve read start quite late? I’ve had an offer from Surrey and an interview lined up for Edinburgh. Still waiting on RVC and Bristol.
kay2277
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I’ve had an interview for H&K and Liverpool, and have an interview for Bristol 4 year next month. Still to hear back from Cambridge ☺️
ymca_m
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I’ve received interview offers from RVC & Cambridge, waiting to hear back from Liverpool & Nottingham :’)
Last edited by ymca_m; 1 week ago
hw2468
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I've had my Liverpool interview and have had invites for Notts & Surrey. Waiting to hear from Bristol
vetstudent625
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I’ve had an interview invite from Liverpool and notts, still waiting on RVC and Bristol! Also I luckily have an unconditional for zoology at Liverpool next year just in case 🤞🏻
Olivia4567889
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
When did people get invited for HK?
kay2277
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Olivia4567889)
When did people get invited for HK?
I found out on the 3rd of November and had my interview on the 17th
Olivia4567889
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by kay2277)
I found out on the 3rd of November and had my interview on the 17th
I haven't heard from any, but I haven't had any rejections. Does anyone know when they reject people?
kay2277
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Olivia4567889)
I haven't heard from any, but I haven't had any rejections. Does anyone know when they reject people?
They said that they’d be interviewing all through December and letting people know of offers by the end of January so you’ve still got plenty of time!
hollyb04
Rep:
I've had my Liverpool interview and have an interview mid-December for Nottingham. I haven't heard anything from Edinburgh and I'm waiting to hear back from Bristol. (Offer for Bioveterinary Science at Chester) :yy:
nellie1212
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I have interview offers from Liverpool and Nottingham but haven't heard anything from Bristol (5 year course) but not sure if others have. I also haven't heard anything from Edinbugh.
nellie1212
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hollyb04)
I've had my Liverpool interview and have an interview mid-December for Nottingham. I haven't heard anything from Edinburgh and I'm waiting to hear back from Bristol. (Offer for Bioveterinary Science at Chester) :yy:
hey we applied to the same unis woah, how did you find the Liverpool interview?
Amalie.Howard
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hollyb04)
how was the Liverpool interview?
hollyb04
Rep:
(Original post by nellie1212)
hey we applied to the same unis woah, how did you find the Liverpool interview?
Haha! I really enjoyed it, so even if I don't get in I'll be glad of the experience!
hollyb04
Rep:
(Original post by Amalie.Howard)
how was the Liverpool interview?
I really enjoyed it, so even if I don't get in I'll be glad of the experience!
be.thh_i
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I've got an interview invite from Liverpool and an offer for zoology at Bristol. Waiting to hear from Glasgow after the ethics test. nothing from Bristol (vet) or Edinburgh yet. Really comforting to hear other people not hearing from Edinburgh yet!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.87%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.09%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.61%
Finding the motivation (22)
23.91%
Getting distracted (14)
15.22%
Procrastination (37)
40.22%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.09%

Watched Threads