Birmingham LANS Administration Essay

Watch
planetkepi
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi

Just received an invitation to write my admissions essay for UoB. I was wondering how everyone else was thinking of approaching the questions or if anyone who has submitted the essay has any tips? I'm thinking of majoring in either social science or languages ultimately and am currently thinking of choosing the first question.
indecisive vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
hi
I'm in the same position as you right now. I've searched so much for tips on how to write it but I can't find anything. Honestly I think I'm just going to go for it and see how it goes. The main thing I'm worried about though is the referencing part
Last edited by indecisive vixen; 1 week ago
planetkepi
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by indecisive vixen)
hi
I'm in the same position as you right now. I've searched so much for tips on how to write it but I can't find anything. Honestly I think I'm just going to go for it and see how it goes. The main thing I'm worried about though is the referencing part
no fr i'm exactly the same. think i might just go for the first question and hope i'm doing it right... what are u thinking of studying?
indecisive vixen
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by planetkepi)
no fr i'm exactly the same. think i might just go for the first question and hope i'm doing it right... what are u thinking of studying?
Yh same I'm going for the 1st question. I've still got no clue where to start. The fact that I haven't been able to see any model answers is so frustrating. I'm thinking of doing my major in Biomedical sciences or Human Biology. What about you?
planetkepi
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by indecisive vixen)
Yh same I'm going for the 1st question. I've still got no clue where to start. The fact that I haven't been able to see any model answers is so frustrating. I'm thinking of doing my major in Biomedical sciences or Human Biology. What about you?
It is difficult... I'm hoping to major in social sciences, probably Politics but I have no idea how many subjects to bring in.
daisymay08
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by planetkepi)
Hi

Just received an invitation to write my admissions essay for UoB. I was wondering how everyone else was thinking of approaching the questions or if anyone who has submitted the essay has any tips? I'm thinking of majoring in either social science or languages ultimately and am currently thinking of choosing the first question.
hey, what grades did you have? and how long did it take for them to reply to you x
planetkepi
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by daisymay08)
hey, what grades did you have? and how long did it take for them to reply to you x
hey!! my ucas grades are a*a*a* and i received the invitation after around 2 weeks? from what i have heard i think it's different for everyone though so if you haven't heard, i wouldn't be worried yet they probably just haven't read your statement yet <3
indecisive vixen
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by daisymay08)
My grades were A*AAC and it took them just over 2 weeks to reply to me. Don't be too worried if they haven't replied yet though. Loads of people are handing in their applications now so there may just be a backlog.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads