19harrisonm
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can someone PLEASE tell me the best and most detailed revision guide to buy for GCSE tripple science to get a 9. I have tried to research but everyone seems to have a different opinion. I DO NOT like CGP because of the pointless jokes and lack of detail so please do not suggest this.
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Lack of detail? CGP covers everything you need to know from the spec, you don't need to know more than that. But since you don't like CGP, I suggest you buy the Oxford uni press one but it is expensive and CGP is better.
Last edited by summerbirdreads; 1 week ago
ChloeS2003
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Finding a revision guide that best suits you is important, I would suggest aiming for one that correlates to your exam board. Ask you teacher if there is one available for you as it will have all of the content that you need but in a more condensed version. Maybe also try other methods of revision such as videos, flashcards etc. Personally I find that having a combination of resources helps to get the knowledge to stick.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.15%
Okay (42)
29.58%
A bit lacking (50)
35.21%
Not good at all (37)
26.06%

Watched Threads