rxrx2004
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I've noticed they're generally a lot easier than standard a level exam questions, but a lot of people swear by them for practice even though they're way easier. which website is best for practising physics questions that are of the right standard?
Also any tips for an A*
User_2804122826
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by rxrx2004)
I've noticed they're generally a lot easier than standard a level exam questions, but a lot of people swear by them for practice even though they're way easier. which website is best for practising physics questions that are of the right standard?
Also any tips for an A*
I feel like most of the good Qs are from the exam boards and only teachers can access them. Because they switched exam specs in 2019 and we havent had any other past paper to go off of
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Savemyexams is better.
User_2804122826
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Savemyexams is better.
Dont you have to pay for it though to see the answers?
ukii
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
The best of the best?

Umutech
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by User_2804122826)
Dont you have to pay for it though to see the answers?
Yeah... it's only £5 though and maybe your school/college has access?
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ukii)
The best of the best?

Umutech
It's only for AQA....
ukii
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
It's only for AQA....
I know!
The best of the best for AQA.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ukii)
I know!
The best of the best for AQA.
You don't know whether OP is doing AQA though
Last edited by summerbirdreads; 5 days ago
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Get a decent textbook and you'll be fine. Imo the PMT questions aren't comparable to real exam questions since they're older (personally I think the newer papers are more complex/require more thinking i.e. harder.)
ukii
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
You don't know whether OP is doing AQA though
that's okay. If they're doing AQA, then great, umutech is just for you. If there is another exam board they're studying, that's okay, because other sites, like PMT, or savemyexams (as you mentioned) will also have questions tailored to their exam board.

I simply suggested umutech for AQA questions, and I thought in terms of past paper questions, especially newer ones, which tend to be more in line with
recent exam questions.
(Original post by rxrx2004)
which website is best for practising physics questions that are of the right standard?
They're the best in terms of 'new spec', i.e. in line with the most recent specification, and also the website structures each topic in way that is easy to understand.

That is all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (2)
8.33%
Okay (7)
29.17%
A bit lacking (7)
29.17%
Not good at all (8)
33.33%

Watched Threads