is there any hope?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am currently doing my A levels and have struggled in them for a while (I am doing the hardest combo Maths, Bio and Chem) - I am basically failing so badly in class and don't understand whats going on to the point I feel like I am the only clueless guy in the room - i look around and see what others are doing for help - I feel like I don't belong to any of classes due to my made up GCSEs (those made ups used mocks which I did in yr11 and cheated for them so they don't feel legit) and want to drop out but unable to as my school won't let me.

There are also mock exam coming up in January (which is 5 weeks away) and i hardly know any of the yr12 content for my subjects (have to relearn it all) and plus have to learn all the new yr13 content on top of that. I feel like there is no hope and don't want to commit to do A levels or any form of education any more. I don't want to do or how to escape? I want to give up so bad. Please if anyone can give advice or some form of guidance on what to do?
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
How are you revising?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
How are you revising?
Just doing notes and some exam questions thats it
jayolo_11
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just doing notes and some exam questions thats it
i dont do those subjects but this may help:
you can take notes from each subject and condense them into bullet points/memorable flashcards. then when you are doing practice questions or are in an exam - those condensed notes you made/memorised will "have weight" and you can expand on them while answering questions (if that makes sense). buts its important to understand the content before you memorise it. dont be scared to ask for help from the ppl in ur classes - bcos when the exams come youll regret not doing so
Anonymous #2
Report 13 hours ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am currently doing my A levels and have struggled in them for a while (I am doing the hardest combo Maths, Bio and Chem) - I am basically failing so badly in class and don't understand whats going on to the point I feel like I am the only clueless guy in the room - i look around and see what others are doing for help - I feel like I don't belong to any of classes due to my made up GCSEs (those made ups used mocks which I did in yr11 and cheated for them so they don't feel legit) and want to drop out but unable to as my school won't let me.

There are also mock exam coming up in January (which is 5 weeks away) and i hardly know any of the yr12 content for my subjects (have to relearn it all) and plus have to learn all the new yr13 content on top of that. I feel like there is no hope and don't want to commit to do A levels or any form of education any more. I don't want to do or how to escape? I want to give up so bad. Please if anyone can give advice or some form of guidance on what to do?
Your school won't let you drop out? Just don't go in again, they can't do anything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads