Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have the uncontrollable urge to cry. I want to sit in some corner and cry until I can’t anymore. I don’t even know why. I’m not crying now tho, because I know if I start I won’t stop.
thomasmclaren
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have the uncontrollable urge to cry. I want to sit in some corner and cry until I can’t anymore. I don’t even know why. I’m not crying now tho, because I know if I start I won’t stop.
It's not uncommon, believe me. Send me a message if you ever want to talk - we're all here for you.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
So cry. :hugs: Let it out.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
we all do. keep ur head up QUEEN
0ptics
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Whatever you do, don’t bottle up your feelings. It’ll just increase over time. Let it all out, ideally in private.
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
As 0ptics said.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
It's OK to cry
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
crying is life- anonymous
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Thank you guys so much! I didn’t end up spending an entire day sobbing, but I called my best friend who came over just to give me a hug. It helped to know that there are people all over the world that feel the same thing, so thanks 😊
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Thank you guys so much! I didn’t end up spending an entire day sobbing, but I called my best friend who came over just to give me a hug. It helped to know that there are people all over the world that feel the same thing, so thanks 😊
That's good! I'm glad you're feeling better .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (19)
8.6%
Okay (65)
29.41%
A bit lacking (83)
37.56%
Not good at all (54)
24.43%

Watched Threads