I’ve just realised I really like this girl. Have I been massively friendzoned?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
So me and this girl I know through my best friend met on trip to London in August. Prior to that, she called me ‘fit’ but that that was about it. We got pretty close in the trip and did practically everything together, there were four us in total. I feel like we had a great thing going, and she was very flirty and gave me tons of compliments and stuff, but my friend said she was just doing it to annoy him lol. But she went to a uni really far away so I decided to keep it as friends.
We have been speaking everyday since then (3 almost 4 months) I never meant to be speaking so long but it just happened I guess, and we met again last weekend and her friends all knew about us, even though I didn’t know them. One told me that she thought I was her ‘perfect guy’ and ‘husband material’ and she wanted to ‘eat me up’ or something lol. I didn’t get to spend much time with her though ‘cos of some incident with one of her friends. I came away from the trip realising I really like her, we have so much in common, she likes my style and she does my subject. So much so I’m even considering going to her uni just so I can be near her. Probably a bad idea.
I’m seeing her at Christmas and I’m planning to tell her how I feel then.
But idk, I could just be massively friendzoned, like she’s always asking about other girls and even recommended good pics for tinder in my camera roll. What do you guys think?
thomasmclaren
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So me and this girl I know through my best friend met on trip to London in August. Prior to that, she called me ‘fit’ but that that was about it. We got pretty close in the trip and did practically everything together, there were four us in total. I feel like we had a great thing going, and she was very flirty and gave me tons of compliments and stuff, but my friend said she was just doing it to annoy him lol. But she went to a uni really far away so I decided to keep it as friends.
We have been speaking everyday since then (3 almost 4 months) I never meant to be speaking so long but it just happened I guess, and we met again last weekend and her friends all knew about us, even though I didn’t know them. One told me that she thought I was her ‘perfect guy’ and ‘husband material’ and she wanted to ‘eat me up’ or something lol. I didn’t get to spend much time with her though ‘cos of some incident with one of her friends. I came away from the trip realising I really like her, we have so much in common, she likes my style and she does my subject. So much so I’m even considering going to her uni just so I can be near her. Probably a bad idea.
I’m seeing her at Christmas and I’m planning to tell her how I feel then.
But idk, I could just be massively friendzoned, like she’s always asking about other girls and even recommended good pics for tinder in my camera roll. What do you guys think?
Wow, sounds complicated to say the least haha. However, I think you should test her a little bit to see if she's really into you. Not too sure how I'd play it, but if it's affecting your uni choice then it's clearly very important to you and I don't doubt that for a second!

Maybe let her know how you feel now? Or drop enough hints to make it more obvious to her.

Let me know how it goes and if you need anything else
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by thomasmclaren)
Wow, sounds complicated to say the least haha. However, I think you should test her a little bit to see if she's really into you. Not too sure how I'd play it, but if it's affecting your uni choice then it's clearly very important to you and I don't doubt that for a second!

Maybe let her know how you feel now? Or drop enough hints to make it more obvious to her.

Let me know how it goes and if you need anything else
Yeah I will, thanks for that mate! I’ll play it subtle at first, see how it plays out then.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (136)
33.66%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.49%
No (109)
26.98%
I'm not sure (52)
12.87%

Watched Threads