Girls what height would you consider short and too short to date?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Basically we all know that the average height of a male is 5'9. But I wanna know what height girls consider a guy to be short, average and tall aswell as the minimum height a girl would date.
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
if she's eye level with his Adams Apple that's the biggest difference I'll go
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
Different girls have very different opinions and dealbreakers.
I consider tall to be over 6'2, average to be 5'8 and short to be below 5'6.
My minimum height dealbreaker is 5'4.
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
A few years ago everyone in this forum was obsessed with 'race' - now its 'height'.

What is the matter with you people?
booklover1313
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Basically we all know that the average height of a male is 5'9. But I wanna know what height girls consider a guy to be short, average and tall aswell as the minimum height a girl would date.
If you like someone, there is no 'minimum height requirement'... Other things are so much more important, like their character
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by booklover1313)
If you like someone, there is no 'minimum height requirement'... Other things are so much more important, like their character
Most girls only go for men who are 6 foot and above so they will laugh at you for suggesting there is "no minimum height requirement". Why do you think shorter men struggle so much?
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by asif007)
Most girls only go for men who are 6 foot and above so they will laugh at you for suggesting there is "no minimum height requirement". Why do you think shorter men struggle so much?
They don't struggle. I'm a short, average-looking British Asian who can get plenty of likes on dating apps. Your attitude ain't attractive.
asif007
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ah6100tsr)
They don't struggle. I'm a short, average-looking British Asian who can get plenty of likes on dating apps. Your attitude ain't attractive.
Big deal, I get likes on dating apps too. Means nothing until you translate them into real-life interactions. Why would I care what another man thinks of my attitude? Or for that matter, anyone?
georgiepollyanna
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
i'm think 5"5 but if they've got a nice personality it doesn't really matter thats whar is really attractive
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by booklover1313)
Many people would not be willing to date anyone under 4'9 regardless of their personality or achievements.
Some physical attraction dealbreakers are generally central to most sighted people's sexual attraction and a happy relationship with sexual compatibility.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by asif007)
Big deal, I get likes on dating apps too. Means nothing until you translate them into real-life interactions. Why would I care what another man thinks of my attitude? Or for that matter, anyone?
PRSOM.
You would care if too many members of scumbag elements like britain first or keep talking liked your attitude.
Kentinho99
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by georgiepollyanna)
i'm think 5"5 but if they've got a nice personality it doesn't really matter thats whar is really attractive
Hi just a guy perspective here. I think its amazing that you value personality qualities first as do I. But I think there has to be some sort of attractive quality between two people you know. I mean of course personality is the most important but in a relationship if a sort of physical attraction isn't there then personally I think it may not wprk out. But again only a male view don't wish to offend or anything.
asif007
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
PRSOM.
You would care if too many members of scumbag elements like britain first or keep talking liked your attitude.
Haha, if Britain First agree with me then I must be doing something seriously wrong. I'm not a very PC person regardless.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Anything taller than me is fine. I'm just over 5'4".
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.83%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.42%
No (109)
26.91%
I'm not sure (52)
12.84%

Watched Threads