Medicine in Europe (Dnipro medical institute)

Watch
John Bambi
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello everyone I am new to this TSR.
I am starting medicine this following September 2022. just wanted to know if anyone else is starting as well.
But nervous as I don't know anyone else who is starting with me.
FYI it's Dnipro medical institute of traditional and non-traditional medicine.
let me know
Thanks
John
Last edited by John Bambi ; 1 week ago
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by John Bambi )
I am starting medicine this following September 2022. just wanted to know if anyone else is starting as well.
let me know
Thanks
John
TSR is a UK-based forum and the Medicine part of the forum is for UK medical admission queries.

I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you will get a better response here.
niveda arioli
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
let me know
Thanks
John
Hey,
I have applied to study graduate entry Medicine at Dnipro this Feb 2022. I am very new to it aswell and would be great if I could get more info.
Thanks,
Niv
John Bambi
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by niveda arioli)
Hey,
I have applied to study graduate entry Medicine at Dnipro this Feb 2022. I am very new to it aswell and would be great if I could get more info.
Thanks,
Niv
Hi Niv

which agency are you going through
ElderlyMedic
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
How much did they charge you? With medlink it feels like everyone gets a different number.
John Bambi
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by ElderlyMedic)
How much did they charge you? With medlink it feels like everyone gets a different number.
Well I am getting charged £2k what about you?
ElderlyMedic
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Well I am getting charged £2k what about you?
£2k is the agency fee, but for the first year they charge anywhere between 3-7K
John Bambi
Rep:
£2k is the agency fee, but for the first year they charge anywhere between 3-7K
yeah same
agency fee the same as I said
but first year is £5400
2nd to 6th year £3000
ElderlyMedic
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
yeah same
agency fee the same as I said
but first year is £5400
2nd to 6th year £3000
is that the in person or online first three years?
John Bambi
Rep:
well
is that the in person or online first three years?
Well I am doing the first year online. Mainly due to Covid specially with the new variant. But than probably gonna go to Ukraine.
I wanted to do the first 3 years online, but I am concerned if GMC will recognise the degree if it is done online.
I have spoken to GMC and they said for covid they are being more considerate, but they didn't gave me a direct answer for which I am worried to do it online for 3 years and than find out it may not be recognised.
But if you know the answer to that please share with me. it would be very much appreciated.
thanks
ElderlyMedic
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
well

Well I am doing the first year online. Mainly due to Covid specially with the new variant. But than probably gonna go to Ukraine.
I wanted to do the first 3 years online, but I am concerned if GMC will recognise the degree if it is done online.
I have spoken to GMC and they said for covid they are being more considerate, but they didn't gave me a direct answer for which I am worried to do it online for 3 years and than find out it may not be recognised.
But if you know the answer to that please share with me. it would be very much appreciated.
thanks
To pass under the GMC you need 5500h of training during at least 3 years. The Ukraine degree is actually 5 years not 6, the sixth year is an internship something like FY1 in the UK. The sixth year does not counts towards the 5500h required.
So, the if you do the first 2 years online, you will still have 3 qualifying in person years in Ukraine. That is pretty much my plan.
I don't plan to practice in the UK but the rules in the EU are pretty much the same. Better play it safe
John Bambi
Rep:
To pass under the GMC you need 5500h of training during at least 3 years. The Ukraine degree is actually 5 years not 6, the sixth year is an internship something like FY1 in the UK. The sixth year does not counts towards the 5500h required.
So, the if you do the first 2 years online, you will still have 3 qualifying in person years in Ukraine. That is pretty much my plan.
I don't plan to practice in the UK but the rules in the EU are pretty much the same. Better play it safe
Ok ok that makes sense. Fair enough.
yeah my plan is to do 1st year online and than do year 2 to 6 at Dnipro. so I should be fine thanks
John Bambi
Rep:
Ok ok that makes sense. Fair enough.
yeah my plan is to do 1st year online and than do year 2 to 6 at Dnipro. so I should be fine thanks
Also when are you starting. February or September
Anonymous #1
Report 4 days ago
let me know
Thanks
John
If you dont mind me asking what were your a levels to study medicine abroad?
ElderlyMedic
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Also when are you starting. February or September
September for me, to make it look more legit
John Bambi
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
If you dont mind me asking what were your a levels to study medicine abroad?
I did Alevel: Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology
As Economics
John Bambi
Rep:
September for me, to make it look more legit
yeah same probably for the same reason. Not sure how much of that really matters
Anonymous #1
Report 4 days ago
I did Alevel: Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology
As Economics
What were your grades?
John Bambi
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
What were your grades?
Mathematics B
Chemistry B
Biology C
As Economics B
what about you?
Mhuncho
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Anyone been able to get in contact with someone whose graduated from there and come back to work in the UK.
Im also applying for GEM sept 2022 entry, hoping to join in year 3 and do 4 years in person study there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads