Mentioning that I'll be living away from home when I'm not going to

Watch
niloomiloo
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
What happens when I select the ''live away from home'' option in student finance application but then stay at home? Is there anyway for the Loans Company to find out where I'm actually living? Do I need to send them proof that I rented a room?
Astraea.l
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by niloomiloo)
What happens when I select the ''live away from home'' option in student finance application but then stay at home? Is there anyway for the Loans Company to find out where I'm actually living? Do I need to send them proof that I rented a room?
I'm not sure about needing to send in proof but I have heard that some people have had their loans taken away or reduced once its been found out that they were actually getting more than they should have gotten in student loans?
niloomiloo
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Astraea.l)
I'm not sure about needing to send in proof but I have heard that some people have had their loans taken away or reduced once its been found out that they were actually getting more than they should have gotten in student loans?
Yes so how exactly do they find out where I'm living?
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Are you looking for advice on how to commit fraud?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads