Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
is this wrong for a year 10 to be talking to a year 12?
im looking for advice for my friend as shes 16 and hes 14…
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
As in romantically? Because I'm in yr10 and I talk to plenty of 6th formers platonically
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06)
As in romantically? Because I'm in yr10 and I talk to plenty of 6th formers platonically
yeah they have been talking as friends but if it went into anything more im not sure if it’s morally right lol or if i should like tell her maybe?
Slx.24
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
If it's friends then it ain deep. If more than that kinda booky icl
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Platonically it's fine.

Romantically it's less fine, as a Year 10 is under the age of consent, and a Year 12 is over the age of consent. In terms of age gap, 2 years is nothing, if both parties are above the age of consent... but in this instance they aren't. If we're talking just holding hands and the occasional kiss, okay fair enough, but more than that definitely not.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (136)
33.66%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.49%
No (109)
26.98%
I'm not sure (52)
12.87%

Watched Threads