The Student Room Group

Is he interested in me?

Hi. I met someone from the US six months ago, and we were due to meet in December. However, he cancelled this trip to July and as I was on the phone, I raged at him for wasting my time. We met on a student forum and ever since that phone call, he's saying he's busy but wants to meet in July. Since I want to do a master's, I don't want to wait for him but I want to know if he's genuinely sincere about studying at postgraduate level, since the campus is closed in July. He says he's taking four subjects, so maybe he really is busy.

Thoughts?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi. I met someone from the US six months ago, and we were due to meet in December. However, he cancelled this trip to July and as I was on the phone, I raged at him for wasting my time. We met on a student forum and ever since that phone call, he's saying he's busy but wants to meet in July. Since I want to do a master's, I don't want to wait for him but I want to know if he's genuinely sincere about studying at postgraduate level, since the campus is closed in July. He says he's taking four subjects, so maybe he really is busy.

Thoughts?

If someone truly wants to meet you they will, no excuses.
Reply 2
Original post by annieb97
If someone truly wants to meet you they will, no excuses.

He said he couldn't afford flight tickets, but I understand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending