The Student Room Group

How to tell a guy ur not interested

I’ve never been in a relationship, I’ve never even held hands with a boy. But this guy in my work place is constantly on my back, he asked me for my snap which is the first red flag (who even uses that app anymore), which is okay if his intentions were to be friends but I have already VERBALLY made it clear that I am not interested in a relationship atm, I have a lot going on but he’s still persistent. The place where I used to love going to keep busy and take my mind off things is now such a draining environment :/
I have work on Friday and I’m already dreading the hell out of it ☺️🔫
Original post by samiii_00
I’ve never been in a relationship, I’ve never even held hands with a boy. But this guy in my work place is constantly on my back, he asked me for my snap which is the first red flag (who even uses that app anymore), which is okay if his intentions were to be friends but I have already VERBALLY made it clear that I am not interested in a relationship atm, I have a lot going on but he’s still persistent. The place where I used to love going to keep busy and take my mind off things is now such a draining environment :/

Just tell him to please back off. I mean there is a girl I like really like. She doesn't accept me on social media or anything. But I am winning her round. Slowly haha. I want to compliment her but I'm not sure whether to do so pr not but just tell him to back off. Sometimes a guy needs a good telling off
If he isn't backing off, you're gonna have to be a bit harsh.
Original post by ah6100tsr
If he isn't backing off, you're gonna have to be a bit harsh.

put him in a headlock ???😈😈😈
Original post by samiii_00

It's really annoying when people don't take no for an answer. That's why most girls have to lie and say they already got a man
Moved to Relationships

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending