What’s the minimum age to get a septum piercing?

Watch
CAVET0WN
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I live in England, and I’ve been dying to get a septum piercing for a while. I’m planning to get one when I’m a year or two older. I’m still a minor, so I know I’ll have to get parental permission probably. I’m fine with that as I know my parents are willing to give permission as I’ve talked to them about it. Whenever I look online I can’t find a minimum age. Does anyone know around the minimum age w/ parental consent? (Or without)
georgiepollyanna
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CAVET0WN)
I live in England, and I’ve been dying to get a septum piercing for a while. I’m planning to get one when I’m a year or two older. I’m still a minor, so I know I’ll have to get parental permission probably. I’m fine with that as I know my parents are willing to give permission as I’ve talked to them about it. Whenever I look online I can’t find a minimum age. Does anyone know around the minimum age w/ parental consent? (Or without)
i think it might be 16 but most places wont ask for ID - have fun punching holes in your nose!!!!!! fun
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Each piercing salon or freelance piercer will have their own rules.
The minimum age in the uk is usually 16 with parental consent, most salons will speak to the parent and check both id's.
Best to wait until 18 and just show your own photoid.
CAVET0WN
Rep:
(Original post by londonmyst)
Each piercing salon or freelance piercer will have their own rules.
The minimum age in the uk is usually 16 with parental consent, most salons will speak to the parent and check both id's.
Best to wait until 18 and just show your own photoid.
Alright, thanks! I’ll probably will wait until 18 anyway in case I get second thoughts-
CAVET0WN
Rep:
(Original post by georgiepollyanna)
i think it might be 16 but most places wont ask for ID - have fun punching holes in your nose!!!!!! fun
Alright, thanks! I’ll check with some local places but I’ll probably wait until 18 just in case I get second thoughts- I’ll try to have fun through the pain!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (19)
8.6%
Okay (65)
29.41%
A bit lacking (83)
37.56%
Not good at all (54)
24.43%

Watched Threads