A-level Options help - Bio,Psy,Business

Watch
Izzyjahan
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Can you give me your alevel experience and how you have found it? does psychology and biology do well together for someone who wants to be either midwife or primary teacher? my grades are not good for english (currently on 5) and in science i believe i m good (currently on 7/8) so do you think i can do both of them?
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
As far as your capabilities are concerned you would be best discussing this with somebody who knows you rather than anyone on here. Ask our teachers for advice.

On a general basis most schools and colleges require a grade 6 so based on your grades you would probably be fine taking Biology and Psychology A levels. They fit well for midwifery or teaching.

Just a slight warning that if you want to be a teacher in Wales you will need grade 6 in both English and Maths,
Izzyjahan
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by swanseajack1)
As far as your capabilities are concerned you would be best discussing this with somebody who knows you rather than anyone on here. Ask our teachers for advice.

On a general basis most schools and colleges require a grade 6 so based on your grades you would probably be fine taking Biology and Psychology A levels. They fit well for midwifery or teaching.

Just a slight warning that if you want to be a teacher in Wales you will need grade 6 in both English and Maths,
Thank you! I m in england but i think i need grade 6 anyway to go into a good 6th form.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (2)
9.09%
Okay (6)
27.27%
A bit lacking (7)
31.82%
Not good at all (7)
31.82%

Watched Threads