AMWF relationships

Watch
username5868825
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Do people like AMWF relationships these days?
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
Yes, why do you ask?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Some do, others don't.
Different people ahve very different attraction dealbreakers, beauty standards and relationship preferences.
username5868825
Rep:
(Original post by asif007)
Yes, why do you ask?
Because I am talking to an Asian American guy and have been talking to him for six months but he keeps saying he is busy. Wanted to meet my parents and everything and now my parents are irritated because he says he wants to turn up in July when we organised it in December.
username5868825
Rep:
(Original post by londonmyst)
Some do, others don't.
Different people ahve very different attraction dealbreakers, beauty standards and relationship preferences.
I honestly don't know much about his culture.
username5868825
Rep:
(Original post by londonmyst)
Some do, others don't.
Yeah I'm open to all Asian men and White and Black men. My preference is Asian haha, I don't know about the culture though. Just don't want to be labelled as a Koreaboo.
Last edited by username5868825; 5 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (136)
33.66%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.49%
No (109)
26.98%
I'm not sure (52)
12.87%

Watched Threads