mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by user993990)
why are you in a medicine thread for teenagers if you're 51?
Dont tell 'em your age Oxford Mum
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by student12349_)
Does doing 4 A-levels give you a better chance of getting into university for medecine? I'm doing biology, chemistry, psychology and maths at the moment but I'm thinking of dropping maths. All my teachers are trying to convince me to keep maths because apparently universites prefer it and your more likely to get in. Is this true? Can you guys please give me some advice Thank you.
*Medicine
0ptics
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by user993990)
why are you in a medicine thread for teenagers if you're 51?
Last I checked, there’s no required age to post on TSR. Their age isn’t giving out toxic radiation that can kill you or this forum. Just leave them be.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by mqb2766)
Dont tell 'em your age Oxford Mum
Lol
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by ecolier)
I'm not a teenager, and neither is there a requirement to be a teenager to use this forum.

That person could be a parent, a doctor, someone working in Uni admissions, a teacher etc. etc.

But to correct Nobody2u, Oxford doesn't need Maths - it's only (a few colleges) of Cambridge (the latter simply asks for 3 sciences - so Biology, Chemistry and Physics / Maths).
Lovely to hear from you ecolier as ever. Everyone, ecolier is an actual doctor who gives advice about getting into medical school, so his advice is golden.

I want you to know ecolier that my medic son has had his research paper accepted by a subsidiary of nature and it will be published possibly in the next edition.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (5)
9.8%
Okay (18)
35.29%
A bit lacking (14)
27.45%
Not good at all (14)
27.45%

Watched Threads