I don't understand him

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I met this guy online and we fall in love with each other. We always text, sometimes call and talk very much. He keeps telling how much he loves and wants to be with me all the time. I asked him if his girl best friend knew about me and he said no, I was why he keeps giving me weird answers. My bestie said it's a red flag so I confronted him, he said she's right but still didn't tell his girl best friend. Why does he act like this?
franklyfruity
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
I personally don't think this is a red flag - it took me over a year to tell my best friend about the girl I was dating online. Maybe he's just nervous to tell her? Or maybe it hasn't come up in conversation? If you're seriously worried about this, then sit down and talk with him, make it very explicitly clear that you want him to tell her. Although you might want to have a think about WHY it is that you're so upset... may I remind you that a guy and a girl can be best friends and have absolutely zero romantic interest in one another!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (135)
33.58%
Yes - a trusted person (106)
26.37%
No (109)
27.11%
I'm not sure (52)
12.94%

Watched Threads