how did you even find out about TSR?

Watch
usernamechange11
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
how did you even find out about TSR?
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
it came up in my google search
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Tends to be the first website to pop up whenever I Google something and thought I might as well make an account.
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 6 days ago
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
My UCAS supervisor showed it to us, because of the example personal statements it has.
0ptics
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
I see it all the time whenever I research about something related to academics. Why did I make an account? No idea, but I’m here now.
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
I googled many of the GCSE exam papers I’d just recently sat that day and each time “unofficial mark schemes” that were being compiled on TSR came up as top in my Google search results.
I haven’t seen one of those on here in years :moon:
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 6 days ago
ageshallnot
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
I was researching some bullsh1t about good universities rejecting applicants they suspected of applying to Oxbridge.
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Found it while searching what A-Levels to pick around last July-August. Replaced Reddit (trash).
Last edited by ah6100tsr; 6 days ago
flaurie
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
i saw that i could make a revision timetable on here so i made an account :laugh:
ciaralb
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
I started reading the “Am I good enough to medicine?” threads and got addicted to academic validation.
Millerrules
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
I recently found out about this site from a friend of mine who is in the uni rn
CoochieMan
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Googled a question, found out about it. I was weird asf and thought it'd be a funny idea to troll. This account was meant to be a troll account to but then I went through character development and now I'm here
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
School actually... I thought it was a legit academics-only website but the first thread I saw was incest-naturism.....
0ptics
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by CoochieMan)
Googled a question, found out about it. I was weird asf and thought it'd be a funny idea to troll. This account was meant to be a troll account to but then I went through character development and now I'm here
Is that why your username is what it currently is right now? Glad to see one less anon #1’s in the building.
CoochieMan
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Is that why your username is what it currently is right now? Glad to see one less anon #1’s in the building.
Yes and I've grown too attached to it to change it
viktorismyplant
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
lmao love that s

i was googling something about seneca and this popped up. my mum and i read through the thread and later on that day i snuck off and made blumoon06 :moon:
tinyperson
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
through facebook
Obolinda
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
I see it all the time whenever I research about something related to academics. Why did I make an account? No idea, but I’m here now.
lol, the same happens to me all the time.

eve bennett talked about it being a helpful place for advice in one of her YouTube vids
0ptics
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
lol, the same happens to me all the time.

eve bennett talked about it being a helpful place for advice in one of her YouTube vids
No way…
It’s somewhat helpful in academics but to say it’s wholly helpful overall is just :no:
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Came here looking for help on physics related things
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (12)
8.82%
Okay (40)
29.41%
A bit lacking (48)
35.29%
Not good at all (36)
26.47%

Watched Threads