how did you even find out about TSR?

Watch
cleveranimal56
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Literally pops up when I search up about anything to do with school.
Caz1234567
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
My ethics teacher recommended it
gabriela4
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
i typed an entire physics question in the search bar and tsr popped up as the first website - with someone asking about the same question i did haha

and then i decided to apply to cambridge so now i read the cam thread everyday and have become addicted to academic validation

living the good life...
EOData
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Got fed up with students coming and asking me something and saying 'But is says on TSR...' and then coming out with a load of rubbish (e.g. if someone dies in an exam you all get an A). Joined to provide accurate advice so fewer people did this.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I haven't the faintest idea.

I can barely remember what I did last year, let alone how I found a website 17 years ago.
Darya.
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
My brother
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (22)
9.73%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
3.1%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.64%
Finding the motivation (62)
27.43%
Getting distracted (41)
18.14%
Procrastination (77)
34.07%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.44%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.44%

Watched Threads