Hellokitty05
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I got the answer I needed
Last edited by Hellokitty05; 6 days ago
fluous
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
How many marks is it in total and what was the question?
Last edited by fluous; 1 week ago
Hellokitty05
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by fluous)
How many marks is it in total and what was the question?
It’s out of 10 so I got a 4 that would be a c
The question is
How does dickens present inequality in a Christmas carol ? 🥰
Nobody2u
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
You obviously have ideas but you have difficulty putting them on paper in such a way as to get the marks ( and be careful with your spelling!!) You have to show the contrast more effectively between rich/poor, educated/ uneducated, even between those that are loved and those that are alone. The question is about this and unfortunately you didn't really address it. 4/10 was quite generous and your teacher was probably trying to encourage you for your efforts, so please don't say she doesn't know what she's doing.
Keep up the work, you'll get the grade you want if you keep on trying.
Last edited by Nobody2u; 6 days ago
Hellokitty05
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Nobody2u)
You obviously have ideas but you have difficulty putting them on paper in such a way as to get the marks ( and be careful with your spelling!!) You have to show the contrast more effectively between rich/poor, educated/ uneducated, even between those that are loved and those that are alone. The question is about this and unfortunately you didn't really address it. 4/10 was quite generous and your teacher was probably trying to encourage you for your efforts, so please don't say she doesn't know what she's doing.
Keep up the work, you'll get the grade you want if you keep on trying.
Thankyou I’ll try doing that next time 🥰
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.15%
Okay (42)
29.58%
A bit lacking (50)
35.21%
Not good at all (37)
26.06%

Watched Threads