Do you talk to your flatmates friends?

Watch
bvllvh
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Lets say theyre discussing something in the kitchen do you just greet them then go about your business or do try engage? I dont know any of them so im wondering what you guys would do in such a situation given you wouldnt want to interupt
anoymous26
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
I would do just let them do the job in the kitchen
Last edited by anoymous26; 1 week ago
Max1989
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Depends if I had something to add, so yes I'm not afraid of doing it but will I purposely try and get involved? no, unless I knew them or had talked to them on the past.

For instance if I can make a joke about something that was just said or I had knowledge that would be helpful in the situation.

It's just about being freindly with someone who is essentially extended flat family,.
bvllvh
Rep:
(Original post by anoymous26)
I would do just let them do the job in the kitchen
good i did the right thing and didnt come off as cold
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bvllvh)
Lets say theyre discussing something in the kitchen do you just greet them then go about your business or do try engage? I dont know any of them so im wondering what you guys would do in such a situation given you wouldnt want to interupt
i'd stfu and not say a word. you don't always need to react, greet, or communicate with humans. do your own ****, if they wanted your presence so bad, they'd go to you.
bvllvh
Rep:
(Original post by Max1989)
Depends if I had something to add, so yes I'm not afraid of doing it but will I purposely try and get involved? no, unless I knew them or had talked to them on the past.

For instance if I can make a joke about something that was just said or I had knowledge that would be helpful in the situation.

It's just about being freindly with someone who is essentially extended flat family,.
yeah i thought so as well
bvllvh
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
i'd stfu and not say a word. you don't always need to react, greet, or communicate with humans. do your own ****, if they wanted your presence so bad, they'd go to you.
lmaoo a bit unfriendly but understandable. its common courtesy to acknowledge theeir presence though
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
lmaoo a bit unfriendly but understandable. its common courtesy to acknowledge theeir presence though
sorry baee, i just dont want them using you. stay safe ! <33
Kentinho99
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hey yeah well I'm a first year student living with a second year and three three third year students who all know each other. We do get on and things i try to make polite conversations about uni life and everything but nothing too deep though although I'm going out to the student bar with them on Friday night well potentially them as i have table-tennis beforehand and i don't know whem they're going so. I mean its only November so maybe in the new year and everything we may get into deeper stuff but yeah it's sort of weird. Thry talk about me behind my back and stuff but you know i shouldn't worry too much although I sometimes take it too literally aha but thats just my perspective 😅
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kentinho99)
Hey yeah well I'm a first year student living with a second year and three three third year students who all know each other. We do get on and things i try to make polite conversations about uni life and everything but nothing too deep though although I'm going out to the student bar with them on Friday night well potentially them as i have table-tennis beforehand and i don't know whem they're going so. I mean its only November so maybe in the new year and everything we may get into deeper stuff but yeah it's sort of weird. Thry talk about me behind my back and stuff but you know i shouldn't worry too much although I sometimes take it too literally aha but thats just my perspective 😅
'they TalK AbOuT mE BeHind My BaCk AnD sTuFf aha' ;;-;;

please dont advise my besties to communicate with flatmates and their friends when u get treated like that. i will protect bvllvh at ALL costs.

see bestie, this is why u shouldnt do it. we wouldn't want you being spoken about behind your back
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.62%
Okay (106)
29.12%
A bit lacking (135)
37.09%
Not good at all (88)
24.18%

Watched Threads