how do i stay above the workload whilst catching up on my lectures?

Watch
Muhammad Razak
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lisani1_00)
i dont want to talk abt it online, but I'm better now. i was just having an off day that's all
Yh k I get it I'm a complete stranger and this is a public forum. I didn't mean the details just like if u were alright. Dw u got it tomorrow as I would suggest sleeping now
lisani1_00
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Muhammad Razak)
Yh k I get it I'm a complete stranger and this is a public forum. I didn't mean the details just like if u were alright. Dw u got it tomorrow as I would suggest sleeping now
aww thank you for asking, you should get some sleep too. gnnnn
Muhammad Razak
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lisani1_00)
aww thank you for asking, you should get some sleep too. gnnnn
Yh nw, am about to. Good luck w the work and I hope whatever was wrong gets better bc u definitely don't want that to linger as it'll cut your motivation down. U got it tho 💪 night
Kingston University
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hello there

I know, sometimes it soooo hard to keep up to date with all the reading and all the work. For me, it really helps to prioritise the most important subjects and topics, then I create a list every day and I try to do a little bit of catching up and a little bit of actual work.

If you get a calendar it helps a lot too! Because you will be able to write down, what days you plan to catch up and to see when you will finally be up to date with everything (which feels great).

I hope that helps!
Good luck with you course
Andrea
lisani1_00
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by Kingston University)
Hello there

I know, sometimes it soooo hard to keep up to date with all the reading and all the work. For me, it really helps to prioritise the most important subjects and topics, then I create a list every day and I try to do a little bit of catching up and a little bit of actual work.

If you get a calendar it helps a lot too! Because you will be able to write down, what days you plan to catch up and to see when you will finally be up to date with everything (which feels great).

I hope that helps!
Good luck with you course
Andrea
thank for this! i'll definately be trying this out!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.67%
Okay (106)
29.28%
A bit lacking (133)
36.74%
Not good at all (88)
24.31%

Watched Threads