Food is getting less enjoyable

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m not sure if this will be triggering?? I’m so sorry if it is but idk who else to talk to. is it normal to feel bad whenever you eat, like listing everything u have had that day. I still eat normally I think but it’s always a worry. I think my diet has gotten a bit smaller idk. But sometimes it’s scary cuz I eat one thing and then I’m suddenly eating everything I see like **** it. Then I feel guilty and bloated. When I was younger I used to loved food and ate a lot. But I recently got stretch marks and I think I put on weight so now it makes me feel bad. Hahaha like what it doesn’t matter evrryone is beautiful. Aghdhwjw I want to be 7 again
ashvinsingh
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m not sure if this will be triggering?? I’m so sorry if it is but idk who else to talk to. is it normal to feel bad whenever you eat, like listing everything u have had that day. I still eat normally I think but it’s always a worry. I think my diet has gotten a bit smaller idk. But sometimes it’s scary cuz I eat one thing and then I’m suddenly eating everything I see like **** it. Then I feel guilty and bloated. When I was younger I used to loved food and ate a lot. But I recently got stretch marks and I think I put on weight so now it makes me feel bad. Hahaha like what it doesn’t matter evrryone is beautiful. Aghdhwjw I want to be 7 again
I’d speak about it with your GP, general home tips id say eat with ur family or with someone so it’s easier to stick to a routine of 3 meals a day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (19)
8.6%
Okay (65)
29.41%
A bit lacking (83)
37.56%
Not good at all (54)
24.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed