Sasa Kaz
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Who else was on the intake closing 20/09/2021? Any feedback from the application centre?

(Haven’t found a thread for this current year)
Eloise Byrne
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 22 hours ago
Hi,

I have applied for this stream. Did my assessment centre on the 5/11 and am still waiting to hear back. Gave my ID last week but that is all I have heard from them. I have applied for Norwich.
Sasa Kaz
Rep:
Report Thread starter 22 hours ago
(Original post by Eloise Byrne)
Hi,

I have applied for this stream. Did my assessment centre on the 5/11 and am still waiting to hear back. Gave my ID last week but that is all I have heard from them. I have applied for Norwich.
Fingers crossed we hear something soon, keep me updated and I will also
Eloise Byrne
Rep:
Report 22 hours ago
(Original post by Sasa Kaz)
Fingers crossed we hear something soon, keep me updated and I will also
I will do, hoping to hear this week. Has been a very long process so far!
Sasa Kaz
Rep:
Report Thread starter 21 hours ago
I will do, hoping to hear this week. Has been a very long process so far!
Honestly it has!!
How do you feel the assessment centres went?
The second part of the role play was a bit tricky for me
Eloise Byrne
Rep:
Report 21 hours ago
Honestly it has!!
How do you feel the assessment centres went?
The second part of the role play was a bit tricky for me
I think they were quite hard, I found the role play a challenge too, but with that kind of thing it is impossible to tell how they went so i think alot of it depends on the area and how oversubscribed they are. Its been a v difficult recruitment process overall so fingers crossed its good news.
James007James
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 19 hours ago
I think they were quite hard, I found the role play a challenge too, but with that kind of thing it is impossible to tell how they went so i think alot of it depends on the area and how oversubscribed they are. Its been a v difficult recruitment process overall so fingers crossed its good news.
Agree. It is really a complicated and long recruitment process and we never know what is the passing standard for every parts of the assessment. Hopefully, got an update this week.
Sasa Kaz
Rep:
Report Thread starter 15 hours ago
(Original post by James007James)
Agree. It is really a complicated and long recruitment process and we never know what is the passing standard for every parts of the assessment. Hopefully, got an update this week.
What locations did u pick?
James007James
Rep:
Report 15 hours ago
Hi,

Your ID was not given to them before the oral briefing and role play assessment ?
Sasa Kaz
Rep:
Report Thread starter 15 hours ago
Your ID was not given to them before the oral briefing and role play assessment ?
I showed my passport before the oral briefing but a few days later I was asked to send photos of my id, driving license and qualification.
Was you asked?
What locations did u select?
James007James
Rep:
Report 15 hours ago
I showed my passport before the oral briefing but a few days later I was asked to send photos of my id, driving license and qualification.
Was you asked?
What locations did u select?
Yes I was asked to submit. I choose Nottingham.
James007James
Rep:
Report 14 hours ago
I think all we can do now is wait and wait……. Nth else. Good luck to all you guys.
Last edited by James007James; 14 hours ago
Eloise Byrne
Rep:
Report 1 hour ago
Yes my photo ID was given then as well
Sasa Kaz
Rep:
Report Thread starter 31 minutes ago
Yes my photo ID was given then as well
Did they ask for id, driving license and qualifications via email?
Eloise Byrne
Rep:
Report 17 minutes ago
Did they ask for id, driving license and qualifications via email?
Yes they did, after the assessment centre
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (141)
33.81%
Yes - a trusted person (108)
25.9%
No (115)
27.58%
I'm not sure (53)
12.71%

Watched Threads