livvjadee
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I need my room taken ASAP! The house is just off edge lane in Kensington. You would be living with 4 other female uni students all aged 20/21. It is the ground floor room with an en suite. Total of £455 a month with a £200 deposit. Please message me ASAP if you are interested!!
savageking
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
sorry bro i already got a room
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by livvjadee)
I need my room taken ASAP! The house is just off edge lane in Kensington. You would be living with 4 other female uni students all aged 20/21. It is the ground floor room with an en suite. Total of £455 a month with a £200 deposit. Please message me ASAP if you are interested!!
Hi there!

Have you tried using a website called SpareRoom? lots of people put their rooms on there, both for renting out and looking for a room to rent so it would be a useful place to post your advert. Good luck getting your room rented out

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (12)
8.89%
Okay (39)
28.89%
A bit lacking (48)
35.56%
Not good at all (36)
26.67%

Watched Threads