Should I go out?

Watch
Anholm
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
My parents and brother are all lying in bed with covid. They have tested positive on lateral flow and PCR but I haven't. Yesterday I went for a PCR test and today the result was negative. I don't have any symptoms and don't feel ill - I believe I've already had it.
My friends want me to go to an outdoor market in the local city on Saturday, should I go?
BruceKelley
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 days ago
I guess you should stay home to be honest
ciaralb
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anholm)
My parents and brother are all lying in bed with covid. They have tested positive on lateral flow and PCR but I haven't. Yesterday I went for a PCR test and today the result was negative. I don't have any symptoms and don't feel ill - I believe I've already had it.
My friends want me to go to an outdoor market in the local city on Saturday, should I go?
I’m not sure where you’re situated however where I live, if your household tests positive but you don’t, you’re allowed to leave the house. If you don’t feel comfortable going out you shouldn’t have to - I’m sure your friends would understand.
Last edited by ciaralb; 2 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (40)
30.53%
Yes - a trusted person (32)
24.43%
No (39)
29.77%
I'm not sure (20)
15.27%

Watched Threads