The Student Room Group

Maths (edexcel ) higher level revision guide

Hi
Does anyone know of a nicely concise (not a thick book please) maths revision guide with practice exam questions for higher edexcel students
I need it to refer back to the content I've covered previously but kind
of forgotten now
Personally I would recommend using the edexcel revision guide and flashcards if you are able to. CGP is also another good brand for revision books, if you are going to purchase them, World of Books is a great place that sells second hand books at a really good price. A lot of the time they are like new, otherwise using places such as Waterstones and Amazon they can be really expensive if you are also looking for books for other subjects as well. I would also ask your teachers what they can offer you in terms of purchasing revision materials. When doing GCSE, I was given a package deal by my school to purchase all of the books and flashcards for maths at a fair price. They ordered them in and I just had to hand in the money.
Reply 2
Original post by ChloeS2003
Personally I would recommend using the edexcel revision guide and flashcards if you are able to. CGP is also another good brand for revision books, if you are going to purchase them, World of Books is a great place that sells second hand books at a really good price. A lot of the time they are like new, otherwise using places such as Waterstones and Amazon they can be really expensive if you are also looking for books for other subjects as well. I would also ask your teachers what they can offer you in terms of purchasing revision materials. When doing GCSE, I was given a package deal by my school to purchase all of the books and flashcards for maths at a fair price. They ordered them in and I just had to hand in the money.

Hey
Thank u for replying . I'm actually homeschooled so I have to buy the materials myself.
I heard that the Edexcel revision guide(with practice) has a lot of mistakes in when looking at the answers for the practice questions. Would u say this is true ??
Thank you again!
I wouldn't say that this is something that I experienced, it may have been the case that there was a misprint in a certain batch if books or something like that.
Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest