AmyRL29
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
My predicted grades for A Levels are BBB, if I apply to a uni with entry requirements of ABB are they likely to give me an offer or would they just not even consider me?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by AmyRL29)
My predicted grades for A Levels are BBB, if I apply to a uni with entry requirements of ABB are they likely to give me an offer or would they just not even consider me?
Yes, you can definitely apply. The common advice is for one or two of your choices to be aspirational ones, and one grade over your predictions is fine assuming that your other choices have lower requirements.

No one can really tell you how likely you are to get an offer, but unis that take predictions into account do regularly consider people who are just below their typical offer.
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by AmyRL29)
Yeah you can 100% apply they might even give you an offer it might even be for BBB (it can happen) but also be prepared to not get an offer and maksure you have a good back up plan when it comes to choosing your firm and insurance make sure you also like you insurance because i see so many people on here on results day saying "i don't want to go to my insurance" why did you choose it then?
Funtimes01_
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Hello. You can indeed apply with that. My ex-girlfriend applied to UCL in London with A,A,B, for a course that expected A,A,A and they still accepted her even when she got A,A,B with her final A level exams. Remember that predicted grades, are predicted grades also and not necessarily the one's you achieve in the final exams. I did 4 years at college pre-Covid and was predicted B,B,C, C,C,B for all my A levels; I then achieved A*, B, B, A, A, A in the second and fourth years final exams. Predicted grades don't mean anything, they can get you a conditional offer, but final grades is what gets you your unconditional place. Best of luck to you
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Apply.
If you dont, you will always wonder what might have happened if only you had.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.74%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.35%
No (110)
27.09%
I'm not sure (52)
12.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed