ChloeS2003
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can anyone recommend any primary sources to use for the Tudor NEA? The question I have surrounds Socio-economic reasons being the main cause of rebellions. I am really struggling with trying to find the right sources. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Leshly
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ChloeS2003)
Can anyone recommend any primary sources to use for the Tudor NEA? The question I have surrounds Socio-economic reasons being the main cause of rebellions. I am really struggling with trying to find the right sources. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Which help do you really want
i could be of help
ChloeS2003
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Leshly)
Which help do you really want
i could be of help
I just ned help with finding primary sources to use, I just don't have a very good idea on where to start.
Leshly
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Popular uprisings are as old as history. In classical Greece, “revolutions” were considered a normal way of assuming power by differing regimes. They occurred whenever democratic, oligarchic, and monarchic regimes alternated in assuming power, and such alternation of political power often came through violence (Arendt, 1977; Brinton, 1938; see also Kim, 1991). If you have further questions we can chat inbox
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads