////////////
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
can my school widthdraw my ucas application after it has been sent
franklyfruity
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
you can withdraw it yourself - although I'd strongly advise against this as I don't believe you will be able to submit another application this cycle. if you sent it off within the last 14 days, you can always change your choices on the UCAS website.
////////////
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by franklyfruity)
you can withdraw it yourself - although I'd strongly advise against this as I don't believe you will be able to submit another application this cycle. if you sent it off within the last 14 days, you can always change your choices on the UCAS website.
Thanks for your reply i dont want to but i was just curious if my school has the power to widhdraw it against my will
franklyfruity
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by ////////////)
Thanks for your reply i dont want to but i was just curious if my school has the power to widhdraw it against my will
oh i see! no worries and no I'm not aware of them being able to do that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.74%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.35%
No (110)
27.09%
I'm not sure (52)
12.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed