What secret Santa present to give a teacher

Watch
Mimiachoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ive been given the burden to get my chemistry teacher for secret Santa and I need ideas. I want it to be something weird, funny and memorable. Any ideas? 😬
(Not a tie)
booklover1313
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mimiachoo)
Ive been given the burden to get my chemistry teacher for secret Santa and I need ideas. I want it to be something weird, funny and memorable. Any ideas? 😬
(Not a tie)
I saw something where you can buy a 3D plastic model of the periodic table with little bits of each element inside?
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by booklover1313)
I saw something where you can buy a 3D plastic model of the periodic table with little bits of each element inside?
Wouldn't that be very expensive though?
booklover1313
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Wouldn't that be very expensive though?
It depends, if everyone in the class is pooling money, and everyone gives £3, you can get £60 very easily? Or if people give £5
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Even bits of the radioactive and toxic elements? Doesn’t sound very safe…
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
It depends, if everyone in the class is pooling money, and everyone gives £3, you can get £60 very easily? Or if people give £5
Why is this a thing anyway? many elements are not safe and some are incredibly expensive... Obviously the elements must be fake.
booklover1313
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
Even bits of the radioactive and toxic elements? Doesn’t sound very safe…
Obviously not the dangerous ones, they wouldn't be able to sell those to the public like that!
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Obviously not the dangerous ones, they wouldn't be able to sell those to the public like that!
Well then it’s going to have a lot of empty boxes!
booklover1313
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Not a tie)
I found one for just under £60:
https://buzzmas.com/products/atomidi...SABEgKS4fD_BwE
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
You said each elements....
booklover1313
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
You said each elements....
Please don't attack me, I was just trying to help the OP! I'm not the manufacturer, I have no idea what exact legal regulations they had to comply with.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Please don't attack me, I was just trying to help the OP! I'm not the manufacturer, I have no idea what exact legal regulations they had to comply with.
Oh sorry... I did not intend to attack you . It's pretty cool though! I would love to get that as a gift!!
booklover1313
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Oh sorry... I did not intend to attack you . It's pretty cool though! I would love to get that as a gift!!
Haha it's all good; ask for it as a Christmas present
booklover1313
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
Well then it’s going to have a lot of empty boxes!
You're not wrong haha
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Not a tie)
The part highlighted in bold made me laugh. Thanks for that. :laugh:

A mug?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ceramic-Dis...c=1&th=1&psc=1
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/5435...caAnGFEALw_wcB

Edit:

I found these chopping boards quite interesting...
https://www.etsy.com/market/periodic...oaAvnyEALw_wcB
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 1 week ago
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Haha it's all good; ask for it as a Christmas present
I'm way too shy to ask for that lol
0ptics
Badges: 18
Report 1 week ago
(Not a tie)
Minus the whole periodic element saga that’s going on, how about a random 3D model of something you’ve learnt in your chemistry lessons? Would be weird as hell. Funny depends on how you do it and it would be quite memorable depending on the quality. Just don’t give them random elements lol.
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
some homework, see how they like it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
9.92%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (10)
4.13%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.2%
Finding the motivation (65)
26.86%
Getting distracted (44)
18.18%
Procrastination (81)
33.47%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.41%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
0.83%

Watched Threads