Leverager
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Is geography, economics and psychology a good combination?
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
What course?
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
How to Choose A level Subjects : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/a-l...-your-subjects
Leverager
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
What course?
A levels?
McGinger
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Possible Uni subject?
lycheegal
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
if it's what you enjoy yes.
Leverager
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Possible Uni subject?
Something geography related maybe? I have no idea what I want to do and none of the other courses stand out to me. I don’t want to do a science unless I’m 100% sure I need it.
Last edited by Leverager; 5 days ago
McGinger
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
How to Choose A level Subjects : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/a-l...-your-subjects
eternaldevotiion
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
ofc if theyre all subjects you enjoy and/or interested in then go for ittttttt
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Leverager)
Something geography related maybe? I have no idea what I want to do and none of the other courses stand out to me. I don’t want to do a science unless I’m 100% sure I need it.
https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-level-explorer

Check degree options suit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (12)
8.76%
Okay (40)
29.2%
A bit lacking (48)
35.04%
Not good at all (37)
27.01%

Watched Threads