It's the most wonderful time of the year - Father Christmas AMA!!

Watch
Father Christmas
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago

Well well well it's this time of year again...
:holly:1 month until Christmas!! :holly:
To help spread the (early) Christmas cheer I, Father Christmas, will be hosting an ever-so-jolly AMA :woo:

So... AMA away!
(still trying to convince The Grinch to get into a Christmassy mood, wish me luck :awesome:)
Last edited by Father Christmas; 1 week ago
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
every year, christmas just feels like any other day with a title on it
The Grinch
Badges: 9
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Father Christmas)

still trying to convince The Grinch to get into a Christmassy mood, wish me luck :awesome:)
It didn't work :no: try again next year
Food!
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Am I on the naughty or nice list? :awesome:
Father Christmas
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by The Grinch)
It didn't work :no: try again next year
spoil sport :grin: I'll convince you yet!
(Original post by Food!)
Am I on the naughty or nice list? :awesome:
you'll have to wait and find out! :awesome:
Spoiler:
Show
you didn't hear this from me but i've seen some presents with your name on :jive:
Food!
Rep:
Report 1 week ago

you'll have to wait and find out! :awesome:
Spoiler:
Show
you didn't hear this from me but i've seen some presents with your name on :jive:
I guess I do

Spoiler:
Show
:eek: thank you father Christmas
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
How are the reindeer doing?

Have you have your Covid booster
0ptics
Badges: 18
Report 1 week ago
I mean, you could always use a tactic to rep his red gems into oblivion. But, if you do, keep in mind that this tactic of yours wouldn't be nice
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hello Father Christmas!!!!!!!!! :wavey:

Do you have Penguins In Lapland? Would Rudolph like to be Our Pal? :gah: And will you Pop By TLG's, even if we Don't Leave A Mince Pie out for you? :puppyeyes: We're Very Worried about TLG's diabetes, you see - she might Eat The Mince Pie before you get here, even though she shouldn't! :sadnod:

I have Tried My Best to be a Very Good Therapy Penguin this year, and Deputy Calliope has seen the Error Of Her Ways and won't Climb Into Christmas Trees this year :eek: We hope you will visit

PtTP (aka Persephone the Therapy Penguin) :penguinhug:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Name:  20211122_205209-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 8
Size:  89.6 KB
Father Christmas
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
How are the reindeer doing?

Have you have your Covid booster
Very well thank you :grin: Mrs Claus and I polished their noses today

Indeed I have, would be a bit irresponsible of me to visit everyone without it :cool:
(Original post by 0ptics)
I mean, you could always use a tactic to rep his red gems into oblivion. But, if you do, keep in mind that this tactic of yours wouldn't be nice
Ooh very helpful, 0ptics, you know I might just add another present to your list!
0ptics
Report 5 days ago
Ooh very helpful, 0ptics, you know I might just add another present to your list!
I dunno, I think I already have enough coal to sustain warmth for humanity for several millennia. :laugh:
But thanks for helping me reach that milestone of said coal (I guess this proves that the amount of coal that you own is infinite)
Father Christmas
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
(I guess this proves that the amount of coal that you own is infinite)
:shh: :shh: :shh:
Cote1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 hours ago
Hi Father Christmas!

I have a few questions.

Do you prefer to be called Nicky, Father Christmas or Santa? They seem to say Santa round where I live.

What does the missus call you?

Are you getting Boris a gift? He was naughty about that Christmas party business.

Be careful out there. It may be worth gelling after each chimney.
Last edited by Cote1; 6 minutes ago
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 2 hours ago
if i don't have a chimney how you get in? should i leave the door unlocked in my bad neighbourhood and hope for the best

if i leave out cookies you don't like does that negate all the good things i've done throughout the year to earn presents?

finally, what's your preferred pronoun :cookie:
Roses.Are.Red
Rep:
Report 2 hours ago
I have a few questions:
How do you get into flats/apartments?
How many elves do you have?
How is Mrs Claus doing?
Finally, do they replace Father Christmases throughout the year or are you immortal?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (22)
9.73%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
3.1%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.64%
Finding the motivation (62)
27.43%
Getting distracted (41)
18.14%
Procrastination (77)
34.07%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.44%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.44%

Watched Threads