maingamer06
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
is it possible for me to do 1 btec and 3 a levels
Last edited by maingamer06; 4 days ago
Zara_muntaha7
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
Yeah I’m pretty sure it is possible..But depends on you if you think you can handle all the subject then go ahead
franklyfruity
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
yes if your school will allow it!
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
It depends on what your school will allow - and timetable constraints.
And why you want to do it.

You couldn't do an additional full BTEC Extended Diploma (that would be 3 A levels plus another 3 A levels) but a BTEC National Certificate worth one A level might be possible. But remember, you only need 3 A level grades for any UK Uni. If taking more than that risks all your grades, it isnt worth it. AAA will always look better than ABB+M - and that could cost you a Uni place.
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Why though? you only need 3 A-levels
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (2)
8.7%
Okay (6)
26.09%
A bit lacking (7)
30.43%
Not good at all (8)
34.78%

Watched Threads