Fitness to Study - eating disorder

Watch
Jane Johnson
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi. I have suffered with an eating disorder since lockdown. I have been receiving treament for about 6 months and soon after I was diagnosed I told my University. They immediately put on Fitness to Study. I was allowed to start Year 3, but my BMI has plateaued over the last couple of months at around 15.8-15.9. I am otherwise fit and healthy and have good feedback from tutors. As my BMI is not 16 the FtS panel is suspending me. I will appeal, but the window is short and I wondered if anyone has been in a similar position and has tips for an appeal or can recommend someone (a lawyer?) to help
JJPSWFC
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Hello, each university has different fitness to study policies, which university is this?
elixirhtc
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Yes, I am agree with that every University has their own style and schedule of diet and fitness procedues and polices ..
Jane Johnson
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by JJPSWFC)
Hello, each university has different fitness to study policies, which university is this?
Bristol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (19)
8.6%
Okay (65)
29.41%
A bit lacking (83)
37.56%
Not good at all (54)
24.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed