Q for gym goers- lifters

Watch
Amzz101
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hey guys are these shoes okay for lifting do u reckon? I’ve been told and have read that flat converse-ey shoes should do the trick but these are a cheap alternative ? x I currently lift in running shoes lol ik it’s bad so I found these ones but just wanna make sure they’re the right sort before buying.
https://www.bershka.com/gb/platform-...ml?colorId=102
Yeah guys also Bershka Black Friday sales going live 8pm so I would have a look
Millerrules
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
I wouldn't recommend any shoes from bershka
try nike or under armor, they're the best
Amzz101
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Millerrules)
I wouldn't recommend any shoes from bershka
try nike or under armor, they're the best
Ah okay thanks for the reply. Yeah I assumed that those kinda shoes would be best but right now I’m saving so I wondered if I could just get some random flat shoes, bearing in mind some ppl just wear converses that obvs aren’t made for lifting but maybe I’ll just invest lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.35%
Okay (40)
28.78%
A bit lacking (49)
35.25%
Not good at all (37)
26.62%

Watched Threads