Here is the picture

Watch
vanja2000
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Ok so I took picture of myself and overlined it likr a drawing now it looks like a shadow
My measurements are :shoulders circumference 98(not sure below or above),hips 93,bust 72 and waist 52,also shoulders width 41cm.when i look at myself in the mirror ,it seems that i have defined waist but not that much,probably with working out that would be more noticeable.Also , my shoulders seem slightly wider than hips but im not sure
vanja2000
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Name:  Untitled302_20211124232717.png
Views: 9
Size:  359.8 KB
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
OK. And?
vanja2000
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Surnia)
OK. And?
Which body type is that
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by vanja2000)
Which body type is that
Human.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.35%
Okay (40)
28.78%
A bit lacking (49)
35.25%
Not good at all (37)
26.62%

Watched Threads