Girl in boyfriends work

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Really unsure how I feel about this, there’s a girl that works with my boyfriend and noticed she’s been messaging him outside of work. I have told my boyfriend I am uncomfortable, he kind of reassured me but then said “even if I was interested I wouldn’t do anything” straight away I questioned they comment and he said he worded it poorly. Can’t stop thinking about that comment… thoughts?
Anholm
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Really unsure how I feel about this, there’s a girl that works with my boyfriend and noticed she’s been messaging him outside of work. I have told my boyfriend I am uncomfortable, he kind of reassured me but then said “even if I was interested I wouldn’t do anything” straight away I questioned they comment and he said he worded it poorly. Can’t stop thinking about that comment… thoughts?
If he is getting with that girl, he does not love or respect you (enough) so he is not the kind of person you want to be with.
Saying that, I don't know him, you or the girl from his work so I can only guess. Just because a dude is messaging a girl, it doesn't mean they have any romantic attraction. Is she messaging him or are they messaging each other? Who is doing most of the messaging?
I ask these questions because if might help you work out his intentions but do not go looking through his phone. Doing that is just a complete invasion of his privacy. And wont do either of you any favours.
He did word that poorly, it could be that he does like her but knows he can not be with her because he is with you. It could just be that he doesn't actually like her in the way you are thinking and just didn't articulate his point very well.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
thank you for replying to me. They are both messaging and I just don’t get why when they work together and probably see eachother a lot. She has a boyfriend but for some reason I still don’t feel at ease. I don’t know whether it’s me being paranoid or if it’s a gut feeling. Just had the way he said what he said. If he is interested in anyone else then I’m gone. I know my worth
Anholm
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
thank you for replying to me. They are both messaging and I just don’t get why when they work together and probably see eachother a lot. She has a boyfriend but for some reason I still don’t feel at ease. I don’t know whether it’s me being paranoid or if it’s a gut feeling. Just had the way he said what he said. If he is interested in anyone else then I’m gone. I know my worth
They could just be friendly colleagues. You don't seem to trust him very much, how much do you actually like him? Are you two happy together?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I find it hard to trust, it’s not something I think about everyday just a little thing that has been on my mind today and needed reassurance and another opinion.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Comment seems fine, he’s not interested in her, but even if he was you still come out tops
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (136)
33.75%
Yes - a trusted person (106)
26.3%
No (109)
27.05%
I'm not sure (52)
12.9%

Watched Threads