Boyfriends Hamper

Watch
Miaj_27272
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
So this year for my boyfriend , I’m doing a hamper for him for Christmas with a few of his fave things but I’m stuck on some more ideas for him. any one got any suggestions? Thanks x
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
Get him a good pair of socks.

Darn Tough make great wool socks, and frankly if my lady got me a good pair of those, I'd be nonplussed since I have lots of pairs. However, I'm sure he doesn't (he might- find out) so get him some.
Queenbee1323
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
You could like skincare items e.g., face masks, if he is into that. Deodrants/perfumes set. Very tempted to say socks haha.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (135)
33.83%
Yes - a trusted person (106)
26.57%
No (106)
26.57%
I'm not sure (52)
13.03%

Watched Threads