Kinetics A-Level Chemistry Help - Rates

Watch
a.dream
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
This is really doing my head in, could someone please explain it to me?

Name:  20211125_170843.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  276.3 KB
Sorry that it's upside down, I'm not sure how to make it the right way up.
Attached files
Last edited by a.dream; 1 week ago
ciaralb
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Name:  21A978AE-631A-482B-A6D1-056D054BE130.jpeg
Views: 8
Size:  69.8 KB
I hate rates with a passion 😂 I thought maybe this was the best way to explain it - if not, let me know!
ciaralb
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I never actually wrote it down but the equation is Rate=k[A][C]
a.dream
Rep:
Thank you so much! That's make much more sense! When I was doing it, I kept on doing A first so was really confused on how B changed all the time, guess next time, I should just do the easy one first. Thanks again!
rxq3007
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by a.dream)
This is really doing my head in, could someone please explain it to me?

Name:  20211125_170843.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  276.3 KB
Sorry that it's upside down, I'm not sure how to make it the right way up.
hey i reccomend miss adams chemistry on youtube! she does advanced higher and higher which is like a level mixed together, her kinetics video helped me
a.dream
Rep:
(Original post by rxq3007)
hey i reccomend miss adams chemistry on youtube! she does advanced higher and higher which is like a level mixed together, her kinetics video helped me
Thank you so much for the recommendation! - I need all the help I can get aha. I'm on way to her YouTube channel already

EDIT: I quite like how thumbnails get darker from pastel pink to dark pink
Last edited by a.dream; 1 week ago
rxq3007
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Thank you so much for the recommendation! - I need all the help I can get aha. I'm on way to her YouTube channel already
welcome! she was my lifesaver last year when i done higher! advanced is death so u bet i’ll be using her😌
a.dream
Rep:
welcome! she was my lifesaver last year when i done higher! advanced is death so u bet i’ll be using her😌
aYEEE I knew I recognised your username from somewhere - you're on the glasgow a100 thread! I've been refreshing that thread for the past few days every hour. I really hope the RUK UCAT cut off isn't that high.
rxq3007
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
aYEEE I knew I recognised your username from somewhere - you're on the glasgow a100 thread! I've been refreshing that thread for the past few days every hour. I really hope the RUK UCAT cut off isn't that high.
YESSJAJAJA me too omg, i’m a scottish school leaver so i think it’ll be lower for me but i’m still bricking it💀goodluck bestie
rxq3007
Rep:
Report 1 week ago

EDIT: I quite like how thumbnails get darker from pastel pink to dark pink
omg yes her thumbnails
ciaralb
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Thank you so much! That's make much more sense! When I was doing it, I kept on doing A first so was really confused on how B changed all the time, guess next time, I should just do the easy one first. Thanks again!
No problem at all
a.dream
Rep:
YESSJAJAJA me too omg, i’m a scottish school leaver so i think it’ll be lower for me but i’m still bricking it💀goodluck bestie
Watch me become a resident for Scotland just because I can get into the lower ucat requirements 😭😭 maybe if the cut-off doesn't kill me and I don't flunk the interview, we'll see each other in Glasgow, fingers crossed!
rxq3007
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
bestie it wont let me send u a message🥲🥲🥲my insta is rachelquigg if u wana dm me on there xxx
a.dream
Rep:
bestie it wont let me send u a message🥲🥲🥲my insta is rachelquigg if u wana dm me on there xxx
Sent you a follow x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.56%
Okay (86)
29.35%
A bit lacking (107)
36.52%
Not good at all (72)
24.57%

Watched Threads