twinklem
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm in year 9, and our foreign languages teacher said that we can take our languages gcse this year if we know another language other than French or Spanish. I'm a Malayalee, and I'm fluent in speaking Malayalam, but not too good at writing or reading as i was brought in england. So I was like "should i take Malayalam gcses" and I'm still thinking about it cuz i find Spanish and French pretty hard. I absolutely have no clue what to do. Welp
melancollege
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
If you would struggle to write it, then you are unlikely to do well, especially for language GCSEs with a high portion of native speakers. Though, on a slightly more pressing note, are you sure such a qualification exists?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise