Paranoiaa
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Another lockdown incoming?
Katec050
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Paranoiaa)
I rlly hope not I’ve literally just got into the swing of being back in college again 😭
franklyfruity
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
nooo this is a joke right? i haven't checked the news today but i honestly could not deal with another lockdown, life is hard enough at the moment without having to return to online learning...
kolme
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
From now on there will always be new variants, we can't keep having lockdowns forever
JVM2020
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Stop focusing on the negative. We are all fed up of Covid drama and fingers crossed we don't get another lockdown.
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Doubt it. How will the Government afford to pay for furlough? Also, I doubt many would comply.
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Depends on whether we can contain it if it comes over or not.
NapoleonIV
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Life is hard enough without more lockdowns.
jack456789
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Oh yea i hope another lockdown, then i become negan again. Looks like the elite are scared they are gonna lose their hold on the land and slaves again.
Last edited by jack456789; 1 week ago
Paranoiaa
Rep:
What if the variant escapes vaccine and is more deadly? Will another vaccine be created in quick amount of time and will people be compliant to take it up again?
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
What if the variant escapes vaccine and is more deadly? Will another vaccine be created in quick amount of time and will people be compliant to take it up again?
Well yeah it’ll just be an update and that can be done very quickly I believe people will have that if it would help I had a booster a little while ago.
0ptics
Badges: 18
Report 1 week ago
Unlikely. Very unlikely.
Paranoiaa
Rep:
Do you think it will become dominant strain after delta?
Kentinho99
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
If Boris says no thrn we will be in one. I'm fed up with sage and the who now and everything. I believe in coronavirus of course but it is just getting to thr point now where every government wants control over people and tbh I'm getting a bit more than fed up. I have had my vaccinations and done what thr government have advised so has a lot of people now if we go into a lockdown then thats it I really can't handle it. I know I'm not a scientist with a PhD. But honestly I am starting to believe its all a conspiracy and in 2024 it will go away. Why? Because it is so majorly political.
Kentinho99
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Katec050)
I rlly hope not I’ve literally just got into the swing of being back in college again 😭
Same here but you can never trust the government especially in thesr times.
Kentinho99
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I can't deal with oh will it be more deadly or not. Just live our lives freely again. None of this variant crap. Honestly i am so fed up rn
Aspstudent
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I bloody hope not!
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Joleee

Spoiler:
Show
Another one!!
Last edited by Dentaldreams; 1 week ago
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Far too early to start calamitising about a VOC which has pretty much no meaningful data on it.
Paranoiaa
Rep:
We shall wait a few weeks till published valid data is out. Till then enjoy your freedom
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
10.53%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
3.07%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.58%
Finding the motivation (62)
27.19%
Getting distracted (41)
17.98%
Procrastination (77)
33.77%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.44%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.44%

Watched Threads